Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009

The boys set up a huge Geotrax city this morning and played with it most of the day. I took so many photos but decided on this one as my POTD. I like how Kayla sabotaged the track and Hunter has a determined look on his face to drive his train over her legs. She could've cared less about the whole thing. We had already moved her off the track once but not before I snapped this PHOTO. Also, for those interested in photography, I was practicing a technique called 'panning' which basically shows motion in a photo. In the first pic, the camera was still while the object moved HERE. In this second, more difficult shot, I have to move the camera with the object trying to keep it in focus HERE.

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!! What a sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla looks just so comfy there. I suppose the perfect end result would be to lift her paw up and make a bridge, but that might take too much effort, te he.

    ReplyDelete